Relax in Andean hot springs, spend the night with a local Quichua family, search for wildlife in the Amazon Jungle, swim and snorkel in the Galápagos Islands, encounter unique wildlife found nowhere else on the planet, explore colonial cities and hike up volcanoes
Please note, these local payments are not included in the price of this tour.+100.00 USD (Galapagos Park Fee)+10.00 USD (Transit Control Card)
Experience the wildlife of the Galápagos and the diversity of the Amazon on this ultimate Ecuadorean adventure. Get to know Ecuador inside out – from the Andes to the islands and everything in between. Explore the jungle by canoe and stay with a local Quichua family for an extraordinary cultural experience. Scour the indigenous handicraft market at Otavalo for special treasures before flying to the Galápagos to spend three nights exploring the islands aboard our comfortable yacht, the Daphne. As one of the biggest tour operators in the islands, our exclusively operated fleet of yachts offers great value – there’s no better way to explore the region.
- Papallacta Hot Springs stay. Amazon Jungle homestay (2 nts). Amazon Jungle lodge stay with guided walks and wildlife-spotting (2 nts). Baños stay. Ingapirca ruins visit. Historic hacienda overnight stay. Otavalo visit. Galápagos Islands stay (3 nts). Swimming and snorkelling with equipment. Internal flights. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 10 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners. (Allow USD285-375 for meals not included. Drinks and tips while on the yacht are extra. You must pay a USD10 (cash) Tourist Transit Card fee at the Quito airport and a USD100 (cash) Galápagos park entry fee immediately upon arrival to the islands (subject to increase).)
- Hotels (10 nts), jungle lodge (2 nts), simple village cabañas (2 nts, multi-share), historic mountain hacienda (2 nts), motorized yacht (3 nts, twin-share cabin).
- Public bus, local flight, motorized canoe, motorized superior class yacht, Zodiac, pickup truck.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) (Days 1-15). Local guides. Galápagos National Park Service guide while in the islands. Local G Adventures representative in Quito.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 12
Day 1 Quito
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Papallacta Hot Springs (1B)
Free morning to explore Quito. Travel by bus in the afternoon to Papallacta Hot Springs.
Days 3-4 Amazon Homestay (1B,1L,2D)
Travel by bus into the Amazon Jungle. Spend two nights with a local Quichua family at a homestay in a small village.
Days 5-6 Jungle Lodge (2B,2L,2D)
Journey further into the Amazon to a jungle lodge. Included guided walks and canoe rides to learn about the natural history and to spot wildlife. Optional whitewater-rafting excursion on the Napo River.
Days 7-8 Baños (1B)
Continue by bus to Baños. Numerous outdoor optional activities available like hiking, horseback riding, and mountain biking, or relaxing in the nearby hot springs.
Days 9-10 Cuenca
Private transfer south to the colonial city of Cuenca. Stop at Ingapirca ruins, the largest and best preserved archaeological site in Ecuador. Optional day trips to Cajas National Park.
Days 11-12 Cayambe
Fly back to Quito. Private transportation to Cayambe. Spend two nights at a 400-year-old hacienda at the base of volcano.
Days 13-14 Otavalo
Visit Otavalo and the famous handicrafts market. Return by bus to Quito in the afternoon on Day 14.
Day 15 Quito (1B)
Enjoy a free day to explore Quito. Option to visit Basilica or explore the old town.
Days 16-18 Galápagos (3B,3L,3D)
Fly to the Galápagos and transfer to the boat. Visit several islands to view the abundant wildlife and enjoy the scenery. Daily excursions from the boat with the naturalist guide to learn about the natural history and wildlife. Daily opportunities for swimming and snorkelling.
Day 19 Quito (1B)
Disembark the boat in the morning, transfer to the airport and fly back to Quito.
Day 20 Quito (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now